Tell Patients to Avoid Unsafe Stem Cells
You'll hear stem cells touted as a "cure-all" or "miracle" treatment....
Table of Contents
- Look for New Risk Categories and Beyond-Use Dates With USP 797
- Know When to Consider Using Topical or Nebulized Tranexamic Acid
- Be a Stand-Out Residency Preceptor
- Know When Human Insulins Are an Alternative to Pricey Analogs
- Consider IV Methylprednisolone for the Most Severe Lupus Flares
- Be Ready for Non-Sterile Compounding Changes With USP 795 Updates
- Analyze the Cardiovascular Benefits of the Different GLP-1 Agonists
- Don't Think of Tramadol as a "Safer" Opioid
- Optimize Meds for Peripheral Artery Disease
- Help Prevent and Manage Med-Induced Photosensitivity
- Consider HIV a CV "Risk Enhancer"
- Tell Patients to Avoid Unsafe Stem Cells
- Educate Techs and Nurses on New Hazardous Waste Disposal Standards